1. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 Anonymous browsing. You can browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. If you register for account with us, you give us your personal information, and you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers wherever located.
2.2 Information sent by your computer. When you visit our Websites or use our Services, or tools, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information is not associated with you personally unless you sign in as a registered user.
2.3 Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our Websites or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We may also request you to submit additional personal information to authenticate yourself or for us to verify that you are complying with site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity). We may also request information about you to identify you to other users.
2.4 Information from other sources. We may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other sources that we inform you of or that you authorize us to obtain...
2.5 Information about others. We may collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us or authorize us to obtain, such as their name, address and email address. We may associate your personal information with the information of such other people to process those requests or facilitate the Services.
2.6 Information from your interaction with our Websites, Services, Content and Advertising. This may include device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information, online transactions within the Websites, content submissions, community postings, comments and suggestions, or online polls.
3. COOKIES AND OTHER STANDARD INTERNET TECHNOLOGY
3.1 Cookies and use of cookie data. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. During your visits to other websites where we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our site to show you the type of advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you.
3.2 Other technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer visitors to our Websites to deliver targeted information and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online content, programming or other activities.
3.3 Information collected by third-parties. We may allow third-parties to display advertisements and other information on our Websites. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
4. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
4.1 In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
a. Deliver the services that you have requested;
b. Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
c. Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our Services or content, or Services or content offered by others;
d. Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about the Services or your account;
e. Develop and display Content and other information tailored to your interests and use of our Websites and Services;
f. Verify your eligibility for the Services;
g. Enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions;
h. Manage our business; and
i. Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection...
4.2 Financial information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for the Services and other programs in which you elect to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
5. WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
5.1 General sharing situations. Secure Show may send personally identifiable information about you to other people or companies when:
a. We have your consent to share the information;
b. We need to share your information to provide the Service you have requested;
c. We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Secure Show to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us); or
d. We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Secure Show Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
5.2 Other situations. We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
a. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
b. When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
c. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
5.3 Aggregated and/or non-personal information. We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with our affiliate and third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our website and on websites of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes.
5.4 Sale or rental. We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to any other party.
6. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We take appropriate security measures (including passwords physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
7. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ABOUT YOURSELF WHILE USING OUR SERVICE. We provide areas on our Websites where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others or upload content such as photographs. Such postings are governed by our Terms of Service. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
8. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY. Although our Websites are a general audience site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
4302 SW Alaska St., Suite 201
Seattle, WA 98116